How to Enter
ENTER NOW and play your part in the Rob Roy legend. Over the past 12 years 5,500 brave adventurers have conquered the Martin Currie Rob Roy Challenge – one of Scotland's most successful fundraising events.
20th June 2019 - Don't worry there's still time to enter online.
You can also register in person, in Kenmore, tomorrow (21 Jun 2019) from 2pm - 9pm, or Saturday 22 June 2019, from 7.00-10:30am. If registering in person please bring cash as we will unfortunately be able to take other forms of payment.
Any questions please contact us.
All participants must commit to raise a minimum £250* in sponsorship for Martin Currie Charitable Foundation (MCCF). Funds raised by MCCF will be distributed to its 2018 charity partners.
We have created a link to Just Giving within our registration process to help you create a personal page to raise money for MCCF.
So let's get started
- Register using the link below
- Pay the entry fee of £75.00
- Set up your own profile and register as a participant, select any additional items such as bike hire or transport options
- You can also create a team name or join an existing team
- If you're a team captain you can invite others to join your team
- Set up your personalised Just Giving site (click "Fundraise for us" on that page) and start gathering donations to reach your £250 fundraising commitment
- Start your training!
Corporate / Charity assured entry
If you represent a large company or a charity and wish to make a block purchase of places for your supporters to fundraise directly for your own charity through our 2019 Challenge please contact us and we will get back to you with details on how to proceed.
All registered participants must complete their check-in in person at the Event Hub before arriving at the start line. This will allow you to receive your participant number, event timing kit, Rob Roy Challenge goody bag and tech t-shirt. You will not be able to participate without first completing registration online in advance and then coming to check-in at the Event Hub.
* The default fundraising requirement for all participants is to raise £250 for the event charities, unless you have a separate agreement under a pre-funded place with a specific charity.